• Show
Clear All

• Every time I watch the Sixers they suck

Just sayin’…
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Yea I'm to the point just gonna wait for "playoffs"

Comment

I’m already curious to see what happens to the team if they don’t go deep in the playoffs. Embiid might be the only safe one on the roster.
      We already know that there’s going to be upheaval with the underperforming hockey team.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Just sayin’…
        It’s not you. It’s every time they play a decent team. This team is soft and has been for several years.

Comment

#1 seed wrapped up. It was clear it was going to happen, but it’s still exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            #1 seed wrapped up. It was clear it was going to happen, but it’s still exciting.
            I’m not excited in the least. We’ve seen this way too much...Jo and Ben can’t stay healthy and the REAL stars embarrass them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

I’m not excited in the least. We’ve seen this way too much...Jo and Ben can’t stay healthy and the REAL stars embarrass them.
              Personally I think this year is different. Simmons is frustrating but I don't know how anyone can say Embiid is not a star after the season he's had. They should have a path to the ECF. Obviously any opponent they get at that point will be tough, but having homecourt is huge. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Personally I think this year is different. Simmons is frustrating but I don't know how anyone can say Embiid is not a star after the season he's had. They should have a path to the ECF. Obviously any opponent they get at that point will be tough, but having homecourt is huge. We'll see.
                  I'll take your word for it. All I know is its time for me to get my Embiid T-shirt out of the sports attire drawer. I only watch Sixers playoff games and feel no shame about it. Its a comfortable bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post

I'll take your word for it. All I know is its time for me to get my Embiid T-shirt out of the sports attire drawer. I only watch Sixers playoff games and feel no shame about it. Its a comfortable bandwagon.
                    Ha, I saw your login and thought of your jinx!

I'm no NBA expert, but another 2nd round exit would be a huge upset. Having a real coach has also made a difference this season.

Comment

I guess that's better then turning on game and less then 3 minutes Embiid is on the floor.
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                      X