Jordan Hicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Hicks

I see that the Cardinals are allowing ex-Eagle Jordan Hicks to seek a trade since they drafted Zaven Collins with their #1 pick. The Eagles need help at linebacker and Hicks has played well for the Cardinals the past two years and hasn't missed a game. I know he had injury problems with the Eagles but I can't help but think the training department of the Eagles needs to be overhauled. We all know that injuries have absolutely killed the team the past few years and is it just a coincidence that Hicks has been injury-free since the Eagles traded him? I'd love to hear other thoughts about possibly bringing him back.

I saw an Ertz for Hicks out there somewhere
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Loki, I would make that trade rather than give up any future draft picks.

Comment

You do know if we trade for him he will strain a hamstring getting off the plane
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

CbEagle, are you saying you think the team is snakebit when it comes to injuries? I can't help but wonder just how competent the trainers for the team are. The number of injuries to high-profile players the past several years is ridiculous. Hicks played for the Eagles for four years and was constantly injured but as soon as he was traded to the Cardinals he's remained injury-free for the two years he's been there.

Comment

Yep!
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              I saw an Ertz for Hicks out there somewhere
              This would be incredible...

Comment

Working...
              X