Excited to see the new Eagles' D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited to see the new Eagles' D

We all miss Jim Johnson of course and Swartz's defense was pretty stale and uninspiring, glad he's gone. I surely hope the birds D will once again be fun to watch and aggressive in their demeanor.

Don't know much about our new D-coord Gannon but if Indy's D is any indication, they should be on the up and up.

They will still need to draft a CB and an Edge-rusher next year but it has to be better to watch this season right?

GO BIRDS!
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

No opinion on Gannon. I find Sirianni annoying but am still optimistic. Wentz was a huge disappointment.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      No opinion on Gannon. I find Sirianni annoying but am still optimistic. Wentz was a huge disappointment.
      Sirianni is so energetic and positive I do wonder if that is sustainable and whether or not the job will beat that out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Sirianni is so energetic and positive I do wonder if that is sustainable and whether or not the job will beat that out of him.
        or the fans if they start off slow

Philly is a tough town

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
          We all miss Jim Johnson of course and Swartz's defense was pretty stale and uninspiring, glad he's gone. I surely hope the birds D will once again be fun to watch and aggressive in their demeanor.

Don't know much about our new D-coord Gannon but if Indy's D is any indication, they should be on the up and up.

They will still need to draft a CB and an Edge-rusher next year but it has to be better to watch this season right?

GO BIRDS!
          Too much JJ love and too much Schwartz hate. The D will be OK.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

All I'll remember from Schwartz is shitty linebackers and that stupid picket fence defense. I don't care if that's logical or reasonable.

Comment

I don't want OK, I want DOMINATION!

Comment

Shwantzers Dee sucked from the 3rd qrt of the SB till he left,,,it worked great when the front 4 got home,,besides that I never seen DB's line up 12 yards off a WR on 3rd N 9 so much in my life,,,he was stinking up the joint baddddd...the only reason people thought he was any good. 2 words "Billy Davis",,,like comparing plate of crap to a Pizza...
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Nice article by Myths this weekend about Gannon.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                  X