OT: Men's Mesh Shorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Men's Mesh Shorts

Having trouble trying to find a pair of those athletic mesh shorts, well, ones with any kind of weight anyway...most are too thin. (ordering online is hit or miss, mostly miss)

Anyone have any suggestions one where to get these 'basketball type' shorts and what brand? Gotta have pockets too.

Champion usually makes a nice durable pair but I haven't seen them lately...but, they don't come in orange, just four different shades of red looking for black ones too.

thanks,

C
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

https://store.philadelphiaeagles.com...da0d836298dd23

Comment

If you have any Forman Mills in your area, check them out, they had nothing BUT mesh shorts the other day when I went with the wife. Everlast, Champion and Nike spotted. Cheap too.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

those are pretty sweet ...$70 BUCKS fugdat.

I'm set with Eagles gear, was looking at getting some to throw a Flyers patch on.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          If you have any Forman Mills in your area, check them out, they had nothing BUT mesh shorts the other day when I went with the wife. Everlast, Champion and Nike spotted. Cheap too.
          cool, I'll have to see where one is near me...Widener area.

thanks

Comment

Can you check if they have any full top and bottom mens swimming suits. Don't know what happened during covid but I looked disgusting in the pool today.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

those are pretty sweet ...$70 BUCKS fugdat.

I'm set with Eagles gear, was looking at getting some to throw a Flyers patch on.
              TURN THEM JORTS INTO CUTOFFS AND SEW SOME PATCHES ON. 60'S ARE BACK BABY.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

TURN THEM JORTS INTO CUTOFFS AND SEW SOME PATCHES ON. 60'S ARE BACK BABY.
                LOL...WOOOOO. First patch I'm getting is the one that says "Gas, Grass or Ass, noone rides for free" haha

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                  Can you check if they have any full top and bottom mens swimming suits. Don't know what happened during covid but I looked disgusting in the pool today.
                  haha, something like this?

Comment

LOL...WOOOOO. First patch I'm getting is the one that says "Gas, Grass or Ass, noone rides for free" haha
                    YEA BUDDY. NEED A PEACE SIGN AND A WEED PATCH.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

haha, something like this?

Timeless!

Comment

Working...
                      X