Yo !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo !!

Small break from higaytus. Just wanted to say peace to everyone on the bored. Hope this finds you all well and in good health. Kind of excited to see what Smith and Hurts can do together, start Mailata at LT, hopefully the secondary will be much better than last year. That is all.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Welcome back! This place is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      Welcome back! This place is dead.
      Only we can change that.

Comment

EIO! Good to see ya - was just thinking of Nasty Nate Ilaoa during the draft in April.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          EIO! Good to see ya - was just thinking of Nasty Nate Ilaoa during the draft in April.
          haha, what was his nickname here? hawaiian meatball or something?
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            Small break from higaytus. Just wanted to say peace to everyone on the bored. Hope this finds you all well and in good health. Kind of excited to see what Smith and Hurts can do together, start Mailata at LT, hopefully the secondary will be much better than last year. That is all.
            the more I study up on Smith, the more excited I get and I can't believe he made it to pick 10. We got a good one. ROTY!!

GO BIRDS
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

haha, what was his nickname here? hawaiian meatball or something?
              Meatball Lover In Ohio!!! I think that was one of my logins
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yo there
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Looking forward to the first Piss Stained Truck Bed Pepper Ceremony.

Comment

Working...
                  X