Sixers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers

I don’t watch much b-ball and I root for the sixers simply because they are from Philly. Haven’t watched much of these playoffs.

Having said that, I don’t get the love that some people give Simmons. The guy is a bum!

A guys who plays D and can rebound and assist, but can’t score? That’s a Sixth man in the NBA. Not a starting PG and cornerstone of a franchise.

He blows

Yep, win or lose he wrote his obituary in game 5. I was looking through the rose colored glasses on him and like all the talking heads are sayin he hasn't improved in 5 yrs. He's a role player now. SMH

Comment

i guess its best for the fanbase if I don't watch tonight game,,,they have blow the last 3 games I have watched,,,,so good luck 6ers fans tonight
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
        A guys who plays D and can rebound and assist, but can’t score? That’s a Sixth man in the NBA.
        Andre Iguodala

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Hmmmmm

Comment

I don't watch much basketball and, like you, pull for the Sixers if so...one question, Is it normal to run down the court with the ball, having an obvious advantage in numbers or even a clear path to the basket, yet pull up at the 3-pt line and wait for the rest of the team to arrive, over and over again? I can't believe how timid this dude is to play offense.

Ben's gotta GO
            Last edited by Cheesesteak; 06-21-2021, 08:10 PM. Reason: add 3pt line
            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
            X