• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben “BUM” Simmons

That is all
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I read that Simmons is going to skip the Tokyo Olympics "to work on skill development." He's been in the league for 5 years and earned nearly $30 million this past season and if he remains a Sixer his salary will be over $40 million per year in 2024-2025. It's obvious he hasn't worked on his "skill development" in the 5 years he's been with the team. He's spent his offseasons in L.A. and hanging out with the Kardashian skanks.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
      I read that Simmons is going to skip the Tokyo Olympics "to work on skill development." He's been in the league for 5 years and earned nearly $30 million this past season and if he remains a Sixer his salary will be over $40 million per year in 2024-2025. It's obvious he hasn't worked on his "skill development" in the 5 years he's been with the team. He's spent his offseasons in L.A. and hanging out with the Kardashian skanks.
      That's great for Ben, in another f'n city. BUH BYE!
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Johnny Rotten was singing about the Kardashians quite a while ago.
        We’re vacant. We’re pretty vacant. And we don’t carrrrrrre
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
          If Simmons were to play for Australia in the Olympics, I think he would have to assume the role of "the man" for that team. Something tells me Simmons has little interest in being "the man" for any team. Plus it sounds like there won't be too many fun extracurricular activities at this Olympics, mainly just basketball.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Think im gonna skip the Olympics this year and concentrate on my drinking skills

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
              Think im gonna skip the Olympics this year and concentrate on my drinking skills
              You could drink every time he passes up a shot or misses a foul shot. You’d be ripped in half an hour.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

How much black pipe do you think has been laid in the vaginas of all of the Kardashian women, including the mom?

Comment

Working...
                X