Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How you likin’ that Subway

Tuna sammitch?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Eat Fresh!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Anybody ordering tuna at Subway has no fucks to give in the first place …(from Twitter)

Comment

I have stood in a Subway and considered ordering a tuna sub. Never did.

Comment

Yo. How’bout that Italian team? Some places are considering them the favorite now
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I WENT TO SCHLUBWAY TWICE.
            STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY I WENT THE SECOND TIME.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Here in my neck of the woods it's pretty much either Subway or Jersey Mike's. We had (what was at the time) the only Primo Hoagies spot in all of SC for a solid 4-5 years but they just up and closed last year. It was the only place in town I've been to that was ran by Philly people, too. 'Round these parts you can close your eyes, point and you're pointing at a Pittsburg themed spot. Sucks.
              "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Working...
              X