Invading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invading

Work has sent your favorite WFT fan up to Philly for the day. What's a guy gotta do to get a fuggin Aramingo around here?

Lee’s hoagie hell
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

THERE'S ONE SPOT YOU WOULD LIKE....
      CALLED EAT SHIT AND BARK AT THE F'N MOON.....

LEE'S IS GOOD..
      PRIMO'S GOOD

CHEESE STEAK OR PULLED PORK SAMMICH GO TO
      JOHNS ROAST PORK. BEST PORK SAMMY ANYWHERE THAT I HAVE HAD.

"LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Dittos on the DSG speak
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

SO WHERE DID YOU END UP EATING?
          MCPUKES OR BURGER BARF?

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            SO WHERE DID YOU END UP EATING?
            MCPUKES OR BURGER BARF?

I had to stay somewhat near the courthouse on Market, so I wound up at a place called LaScala's. It was pretty good, I just wanted to see what it was that KG was so over the moon about. Looks like there was a Primo's sort of nearby but I don't see an Aramingo on their menu.

Thanks anyway for the help.

Comment

IT'S JUST A HOAGIE. IF HE THOUGHT HE HAD A PB&J MISSING WOULD HAVE BEEN A PB&J-GATE.

KELLLYYY GREEENNN!!

Comment

Ankle monitor not letting you roam far?
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                X