Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough with Watson

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...deshaun-watson

IF THEY ARE EVEN THINKING ABOUT BRINGING THIS SCUMBAG HERE, THEY HAVE COMPLETELY LOST THEIR FUCKING MINDS.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      IF THEY ARE EVEN THINKING ABOUT BRINGING THIS SCUMBAG HERE, THEY HAVE COMPLETELY LOST THEIR FUCKING MINDS.
      Agree, everyone on talk radio host and callers alike say every day how bad this person or that one was for abuse, sexual misconduct and more, this guy has 20 lawsuits and now the cops are filing against him and the Texans want 3 first rounders and a player, Screw that I wouldn't give them one first rounder. I am not a Hurts fan but I would rather go with him.

Comment

No one knows how Hurts will perform this coming season as the starting qb but I would sure as hell give him a chance before I gave the Texans what they are asking for (3 first rounders and a player). The front office says they want high quality guys on the team but DW sure isn't one of those guys.
        Last edited by desertcogo; 07-29-2021, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Now that there have been criminal complaints filed this won’t be an issue. He could end up in prison or being banned. This is not dog fighting as awful as that is.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            Now that there have been criminal complaints filed this won’t be an issue. He could end up in prison or being banned. This is not dog fighting as awful as that is.
            I agree, but we are talking about Howie here, could he still take a chance and screw this up.

Comment

According to Mike Kaye from NJ.com, if the Texans sent Watson to the Eagles, the package would include premium picks and also starters.
              Once the legal problems are cleared, a more reasonable price would be two first-round picks and a pair of starting-level players. Eagles fans will rush to add former first-round picks Andre Dillard and Derek Barnett and disgruntled tight end Zach Ertz to any deal, but the Texans likely will want better players. A package that includes Hurts, Ertz and former All-Pro defensive tackle Fletcher Cox shouldn’t be discounted.

DW is a serial sexual abuser. I feel safe saying that because 22 women CANNOT all be wrong. If the Eagles choose to surrender two of their probable 3 first-round picks along with 2 starting players to obtain said serial sexual abuser, they would truly be insane.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
                According to Mike Kaye from NJ.com, if the Texans sent Watson to the Eagles, the package would include premium picks and also starters.
                Once the legal problems are cleared, a more reasonable price would be two first-round picks and a pair of starting-level players. Eagles fans will rush to add former first-round picks Andre Dillard and Derek Barnett and disgruntled tight end Zach Ertz to any deal, but the Texans likely will want better players. A package that includes Hurts, Ertz and former All-Pro defensive tackle Fletcher Cox shouldn’t be discounted.

DW is a serial sexual abuser. I feel safe saying that because 22 women CANNOT all be wrong. If the Eagles choose to surrender two of their probable 3 first-round picks along with 2 starting players to obtain said serial sexual abuser, they would truly be insane.
                SOUNDS FAMILIAR.
                IGGS HAD BETTER NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS NONSENSE.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I seriously doubt that they will give up 1's and then pay a lot of money for Watson. More likely, they will see what Hurts can do this year and if he's awful, then they'll just draft another QB #1 next year - or go with Flacco.

Comment

Working...
                  X