Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz isnt getting vaccinated.

Anybody surprised?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

To Hell with Wentz. He should pay the fines for not getting his shots.
    I just hope that all of the Eagles get vaccinated so that there isn't the possibility that they will have to forfeit games.

Comment

His Choice, allot of people did not get it. Some people feel that it's an unknown shot and could be damaging to you in years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        His Choice, allot of people did not get it. Some people feel that it's an unknown shot and could be damaging to you in years to come.
        I'm not talking about the politics of getting a shot or not. I'm talking about the fact that, supposedly, NFL players who do not get the shot, are going to be fined. There is also the possibility that if enough players on a team have not gotten the shots or have several players ill with Covid, that team just might have to forfeit games.

Comment

thegodfather, It seems to me the people who have decided to remain unvaccinated are people of limited intelligence and they're dying every day. I love the story told by the nurse in Alabama of the anti-vaxxer patient of hers who is in the hosptal dying of COVID and pleading for the shot and the nurse telling that patient "it doesn't work like that." It doesn't surprise me that Wentz chooses to remain unvaccinated. The Dakotas are full of truly stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
            thegodfather, It seems to me the people who have decided to remain unvaccinated are people of limited intelligence and they're dying every day. I love the story told by the nurse in Alabama of the anti-vaxxer patient of hers who is in the hosptal dying of COVID and pleading for the shot and the nurse telling that patient "it doesn't work like that." It doesn't surprise me that Wentz chooses to remain unvaccinated. The Dakotas are full of truly stupid people.
            Do you realize that there is the possibility that godfather has not gotten the shots and that you just called him "of limited intelligence"?

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post

Do you realize that there is the possibility that godfather has not gotten the shots and that you just called him "of limited intelligence"?
              Bingo! We have a winner!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I love this thread.

Disinformation at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  I love this thread.

Disinformation at its finest.
                  Oh, and bias! Can’t forget the bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Oh, and bias! Can’t forget the bias.
                    Aren’t you old AF by now? You should be lining up for a shot (and not the kind 3Is is giving you know who).
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

Aren’t you old AF by now? You should be lining up for a shot (and not the kind 3Is is giving you know who).
                      Sorry I was taking a nap and just saw this. It’s too early to be taking a shot. That’s usually after my crossword puzzle.

Comment

Lol why do y’all even care at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                          Taking a cheap hit from Clowney can damage you in years to come. This is pure dumbassery.

Colts are at around 50 percent vaccination. Amusing if the vax rule costs them a game, a paycheck and a playoff spot.

Carson is a loser. I am so glad he is off the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Z mann R2 View Post
                            Lol why do y’all even care at this point?
                            Draft pick for snaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Taking a cheap hit from Clowney can damage you in years to come. This is pure dumbassery.

Colts are at around 50 percent vaccination. Amusing if the vax rule costs them a game, a paycheck and a playoff spot.

Carson is a loser. I am so glad he is off the team.
                              Which raises a (to me) interesting question: Suppose the Colts have to forfeit a couple of games. Do those forfeits get included in the denominator of the Carson Wentz 75%/70% number calculation?
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X