Confidence Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidence Level

Last year was a horrible year for the Eagles. What is your confidence level that they can be, at least a .500 team this year? With all of the unknowns - Hurts, Sirianni, the other coaches, etc., my confidence is pretty low. SOME questions will be answered in 2 weeks when they play their first game against Pittsburgh.

Question for anybody. I know how to change the font and I know how to change the size of the lettering but is there a way to make those changes permanent, without having to change them every time that I post? Thanks.

Comment

I'm confident that they can't be as bad as last year...just having the O-line back and healthy, 2 NFL CBs and a good to great D-line should see them reach .500. I don't care about the record so much as I want to see improvement in the O and Hurts AND the WR core.... as long as they don't look like a bunch of Monkey's humpin' a football out there.

Now if they could just get some LBs in the lineup
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
        I'm confident that they can't be as bad as last year...just having the O-line back and healthy, 2 NFL CBs and a good to great D-line should see them reach .500. I don't care about the record so much as I want to see improvement in the O and Hurts AND the WR core.... as long as they don't look like a bunch of Monkey's humpin' a football out there.

Now if they could just get some LBs in the lineup
        but ARE they going to "see improvement in the O and Hurts and the WR core"? - or will they be drafting another QB in the 1st round next year?
        They may have 2 NFL CB's but Slay wasn't very good last year. Will he be any better this year?
        Hopefully, SOME of our questions will be answered in a few weeks during the preseason.

Comment

Not a ton on this year, they will improve but a 9-8 record is stretching it, Hurts will either be gone or a back up next year and they will draft a QB or trade all their first round picks for one, just hope its not Watson.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
            Not a ton on this year, they will improve but a 9-8 record is stretching it, Hurts will either be gone or a back up next year and they will draft a QB or trade all their first round picks for one, just hope its not Watson.
            I could see them using a 1 to draft a QB but not trading a 1 for a QB.
            I would be VERY surprised if they trade for Watson, unless it's a 5. Why would they want someone with his "criminal" record and with his price tag?

Comment

Working...
            X