Reagor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reagor

Everything coming out of camp is pretty bad so far.

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    Everything coming out of camp is pretty bad so far.
    Since I don't hold much stock in practice, I'm going to wait until the preseason games to see if he can develop with Hurts or not. Granted, Reagor stank last year so MAYBE he is a bust.
    Then again, it looks like Wentz, Dillard, JJAW, and Reagor are all busts.
    Last edited by John S; 08-04-2021, 12:21 PM.

Comment

He stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
        He stinks.
        Yeah. I'm not ready to label him a bust but he's running out of leash. Just a really huge disappointment and an enormous miss if he doesn't get it turned around. These reports coming out are bad news. Multiple coaches verbally undressed him today. Not good.

Comment

Really hope this guy figures it out - there has been plenty of 1st round busts(WRs at that) for this team but there was a consensus obvious pick on the board who I am afraid will make this pick so much worse for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
            Really hope this guy figures it out - there has been plenty of 1st round busts(WRs at that) for this team but there was a consensus obvious pick on the board who I am afraid will make this pick so much worse for years.
            For sure. In fairness to reagor I don't make that comparison, that failure is Howie's and Howie's alone. Reagor is failing all by himself without any other comparisons. Reagor showed up out of shape and the daily reports are not encouraging. It doesn't seem to be a jjaw situation where the guy just isn't good enough, the way some of it is being painted, it's an effort/attitude issue as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

For sure. In fairness to reagor I don't make that comparison, that failure is Howie's and Howie's alone. Reagor is failing all by himself without any other comparisons. Reagor showed up out of shape and the daily reports are not encouraging. It doesn't seem to be a jjaw situation where the guy just isn't good enough, the way some of it is being painted, it's an effort/attitude issue as well.
              Weren't all these things reported about Reagor prior to the draft? The laziness, lack of motivation?
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post

Weren't all these things reported about Reagor prior to the draft? The laziness, lack of motivation?
                Yep. A lot of draftniks were pointing out that he had lousy qb play and dismissed some of the red flags.
                Last edited by Greenstealth; 08-05-2021, 07:26 AM.

Comment

According to Dave Spadaro, Reagor had a good day today. How much you believe in Dave is up to you.

Comment

https://fb.watch/7c1WCYQQWD/

Reagor made that play, then proceeded to absolutely burn slay and drop a wide open td.

Comment

Working...
                    X