Preseason Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason Games

I can't wait until Thursday night. It seems like such a long time since the Eagles have played a game. I hope that we see a coaching staff that knows what it's doing. I would like to see an improvement from Hurts, the rest of the offense and the defense. Even though it's only preseason, I would really love to see some enthusiasm from the players. That's something that we haven't seen in years.

Enthusiasm? I’m not showing any of that until Biden or Fauci tell me it’s safe with this lamda starting up. They shouldn’t even be playing these games until the coast is clear. If fauci eventually says it’s safe I would like to see their jab cards taped to their helmets and everyone should use full visors. No coaches on sidelines for precaution and evacuate the cities games are played in. Also don’t televise the games in case that could spread a variant. I’ll let CNN tell me who won.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Thank God you're back. This place is disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        Enthusiasm? I’m not showing any of that until Biden or Fauci tell me it’s safe with this lamda starting up. They shouldn’t even be playing these games until the coast is clear. If fauci eventually says it’s safe I would like to see their jab cards taped to their helmets and everyone should use full visors. No coaches on sidelines for precaution and evacuate the cities games are played in. Also don’t televise the games in case that could spread a variant. I’ll let CNN tell me who won.
        Ditto what Greenstealth said, we will talk in Sept., oh and keep up the good work someone needs to keep the retards in the insane asylum
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

As I write this, the preseason game between the Eagles and the Steelers will be played tomorrow night in front of a "full" house. After last year's disaster, it will be nice to be able to watch a game again, even a preseason game.
          The 2021 season begins tomorrow. I hope that Hurts and all of the other 1's do well. I would like to see them play, at least, a full quarter. I want to see how the players play for the new coaches. I hope that no one gets hurt.
          Apparently, Jordan Mailata is the new starting LT. We'll be able to see how he does.
          If someone is the designated game thread starter, then we can reply on that thread instead. It doesn't matter.

Comment

The Eagles will require fans to wear masks in the indoor portions of the stadium but not on the outside.

Comment

It will be a hot one tonight - mid to upper 90's.
              I hope that the 1's play a full quarter tonight - or close to one.
              It will be nice to finally have football back again.

Comment

I hope that Sirianni knows what he's doing. I guess he expects the 1's to be ready for Atlanta.
                So far, the 2's and the 3's don't look very good.
                I preferred it when Pederson deferred the ball for the 2nd half. So far, it doesn't look like we will be seeing much of that this year.

Comment

TE Jason Croom is probably done for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

Ditto what Greenstealth said, we will talk in Sept., oh and keep up the good work someone needs to keep the retards in the insane asylum
                    He does serve a purpose of sorts. Since the vast majority of us don’t watch Newsmax or OAN, he’s like Igglephan’s rep to let us all know what the wackos there are thinking.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

3 weeks to go.

Comment

2 weeks to go.

Comment

One more week to go.

Comment

Working...
                          X