Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watkins > Reagor

Heyna or no?

I detect no lies here. Maybe we can just pretend Watkins was drafted in the 1st round and Reagor was drafted in the 6th round.

Edit to add: Reagor is ass cheeks. Dropped a low but catchable ball from Hurts then held (didnt get called for it) on the Watkins TD.
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 08-13-2021, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Too soon to tell although he sure was last night.

I don't like Reagor returning punts and I don't ever want to see Nick Mullens in an Eagles uniform again.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I don't like Reagor returning punts and I don't ever want to see Nick Mullens in an Eagles uniform again.
        The stat that Mullens had more yards in his first 16 games than any QB has had in his first 16 games other than Mahomes reminds of the statistic that Jordan Matthews had more catches in his first three seasons than any other receiver has in his first three seasons other than Randy Moss.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

MULLENS WILL BE A CLIP BOARD GUY THIS YEAR.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
          X