Phillies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies

This season has been nothing if not interesting. Division and wild card both still in play.

No idea what's wrong with Nola.

Should be in first place tie this morning if they ever figure out how to beat the Marlins, Brave got beat by Rockies and Phils gained no ground.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      Should be in first place tie this morning if they ever figure out how to beat the Marlins, Brave got beat by Rockies and Phils gained no ground.
      Don’t forget the Diamondbacks. They’re a solid team…

Comment

My God this team.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          My God this team.
          2 games against one of the worst teams in baseball…a TOTAL of 3 runs

hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaaa!!

Comment

Jesus Christ Nola.

Comment

Aaand they do the exact same thing as last Thursday. This team.

Comment

Jesus Christ Nola.
                He’s not even average anymore. Wow.

Comment

No idea what's wrong with Nola.
                  Was it the stint on the COVID-19 injury list for having close contact? I recall him saying it was the longest he's ever gone without pitching. I have not followed them until recently but I have been wondering if the drop-off happened with the return or was he just struggling all season?

Comment

Originally posted by QuakeTen View Post

Was it the stint on the COVID-19 injury list for having close contact? I recall him saying it was the longest he's ever gone without pitching. I have not followed them until recently but I have been wondering if the drop-off happened with the return or was he just struggling all season?
                    He's really been struggling all year. It's a lot like his 2019 season. One bad inning, a lot of home runs, and small mistakes (and maybe some bad luck) just adding up. At this point it seems like it's in his head.

Crazy that this team is still in it. HUGE opportunity this weekend too, against an awful team while Atlanta plays a decent team.

Comment

Working...
                    X