• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Knife Thru Butter

Some things never change
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

It really is amazing how putrid there D has been for the better part of the last decade. Gross

Comment

New coaches and still no one has taught anyone how to tackle. Wallace is scared to tackle not good for a safety. No one wraps their arms anymore it's all missle with the shoulder.. Pure stupidity.

Edit to add: that is how Epps got hurt instead of form tackling he missled in with his head abs shoulder. Fucking stupid
      Last edited by Spartan92; 09-12-2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Two red zone stops. Perhaps the'll employ a get bent but don't break defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          New coaches and still no one has taught anyone how to tackle. Wallace is scared to tackle not good for a safety. No one wraps their arms anymore it's all missle with the shoulder.. Pure stupidity.

Edit to add: that is how Epps got hurt instead of form tackling he missled in with his head abs shoulder. Fucking stupid
          Yeah, not a fan of helmet down tackling. He missed a potential interception that way. Keep your head up.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Two red zone stops. Perhaps the'll employ a get bent but don't break defense.
            I'm ok with bend don't break but what exactly does that have to do with knowing how to actually wrap someone up when you tackle them? Not sure I understand your point here other than to be difficult but cool.

Comment

Haha - I'm not saying anything else yet. ixnay on the inxjays
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X