Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz

Hell of a pass there. He is looking like a stud again go figure.

At least we get a first.

He will have a great season if he stays healthy. I doubt anyone would argue that. His stats are really good if he can stop the fumbles and they have a great oline. Wentz has talent, his bones don't lol

Comment

Nice first half from Hurts too. In a game the Eagles are winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        He will have a great season if he stays healthy. I doubt anyone would argue that. His stats are really good if he can stop the fumbles and they have a great oline. Wentz has talent, his bones don't lol
        No he won't, He is who he is. He's played one half. Pump your brakes.
        Last edited by DEman19904; 09-12-2021, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post

No he won't, He is who he is. He's played one half. Pump your brakes.
          His stats across his career when he has played have been pretty friggin good bud his issue has been fumbles and staying healthy. Not saying he is the 2nd coming of Brady but he is a very good QB and nothing to do with 1 half lol

Comment

His stats across his career when he has played have been pretty friggin good bud his issue has been fumbles and staying healthy. Not saying he is the 2nd coming of Brady but he is a very good QB and nothing to do with 1 half lol
            89 QB rating,63% comp , 32-34 win/loss record. MEDIOCRE AT BEST.

Comment

Just rack up those snaps
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Just rack up those snaps
                NM

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Just rack up those snaps
                  I have a gut feeling that he'll still screw us one last time.

Comment

Lol what's his td to int ratio? Yards? Who the fuck did he have to throw the ball to lol You can pick and choose whatever stats you want the guy is talented and can be great if he stays healthy and is now surrounded by a good team and a team that wants him. If he want succeed there then yah he is toast
                    ​But he has all the intangibles and talent except for health. And I blame Pederson and Howie for some of Wetnz's failure.

Comment

Lol what's his td to int ratio? Yards? Who the fuck did he have to throw the ball to lol You can pick and choose whatever stats you want the guy is talented and can be great if he stays healthy and is now surrounded by a good team and a team that wants him. If he want succeed there then yah he is toast
                      ​But he has all the intangibles and talent except for health. And I blame Pederson and Howie for some of Wetnz's failure.
                      Availability....lets also talk about that. MEDIOCRE AT BEST. Continue to make all of the excuses for Mr. Glass. Suuuuuure. it's everyone else's false except for him. GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post

Availability....lets also talk about that. MEDIOCRE AT BEST. Continue to make all of the excuses for Mr. Glass. Suuuuuure. it's everyone else's false except for him. GTFOH
                        I'm what? I said the issue with Wentz is health lol Maybe I should write in a different language so you cam understand lol. I mentioned his health being his biggest issue multiple times. Stop hitting the sauce so hard man

Comment

I'm what? I said the issue with Wentz is health lol Maybe I should write in a different language so you cam understand lol. I mentioned his health being his biggest issue multiple times. Stop hitting the sauce so hard man
                          MEDIOCRE....holds the ball too long, takes to many sacks,poor decision making, bad team mate,mentally weak.

​​​​​
                          Last edited by DEman19904; 09-12-2021, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X