Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough mini run on the schedule.

SF, Dallas and KC.

what’s a reasonable record after 4 games? 2-2?

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    SF, Dallas and KC.

what’s a reasonable record after 4 games? 2-2?
    2-2 would be totally acceptable but would taste bad if the loss is to Dallas. I expect and anticipate 1-3 and/but if we (that's right) go 3-1 the city will be overwhelmed. Bouleverser, as the frenchies say.*

*That was not a micro aggression I like French Fries.
    DB

Comment

I think we beat SF this week. Probably lose away at Dallas and you can mark KC as an L.

Edit to add: if the Eagles go 3-1 the hype train will be full steam ahead and we will start having real discussions about this team making a run at the playoffs.
      Last edited by broadstreetparade; 09-15-2021, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

2-2 would be totally acceptable but would taste bad if the loss is to Dallas. I expect and anticipate 1-3 and/but if we (that's right) go 3-1 the city will be overwhelmed. Bouleverser, as the frenchies say.*

*That was not a micro aggression I like French Fries.
        Coolata

i agree

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          I think we beat SF this week. Probably lose away at Dallas and you can mark KC as an L.

Edit to add: if the Eagles go 3-1 the hype train will be full steam ahead and we will start having real discussions about this team making a run at the playoffs.
          A fascinating chess match awaits during the next 3 games. Sirianni implemented a dink and dunk concept against the Falcons, which was excellent for a green QB.

what will defenses do? They have game film now. More bump and run with some help over the top with Smith, along with a mush rush? Eagles TE’s and Smith can beat man to man.

I think defenses will try to force Hurts into mid and long range passes when they can. But Sirianni should stays with a lot of dink and dunk high percentage stuff. Rub routes and bunch formations can still beat man to man coverage and then hit them with a deep ball on occasion.

A healthy OL will be everything going forward.

I think Sirianni was well prepared against Atl. Called a good game to his credit.

Comment

If we keep getting 150+ yards a game on the ground, including Hurts, we will be ok.

Comment

4-0 you bunch of cock gobblers. Gonna be the greatest season by rooks (including the coaching staff) in NFL history.

Undefeated - probably not - gonna get boarded near the end of this extended season. But it could happen. Another Broad Street parade.

All we do is win win win - lead the division - defense full of vets - just a basket of surprises.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post
                4-0 you bunch of cock gobblers. Gonna be the greatest season by rooks (including the coaching staff) in NFL history.

Undefeated - probably not - gonna get boarded near the end of this extended season. But it could happen. Another Broad Street parade.

All we do is win win win - lead the division - defense full of vets - just a basket of surprises.
                Jerry? Is that you?
                DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Jerry? Is that you?
                  https://igglephans.com/iggboard/foru...25#post1341125 <---- This Fuggen Guy. And I'm hankering for another parade.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    If we keep getting 150+ yards a game on the ground, including Hurts, we will be ok.
                    If that’s the case, all eyes will be on the defense to uphold their end. They have the talent to be effective every week running the ball as long as Hurts and Sirianni avoid showing tendencies.

Hurts seems to be a very good decision maker. Leave money on the table and he’ll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post

https://igglephans.com/iggboard/foru...25#post1341125 <---- This Fuggen Guy. And I'm hankering for another parade.
                      That was a fun thread to re-read - but you missed it by 1 game you moron!

Comment

Working...
                      X