Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell we supposed to watch this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell we supposed to watch this game?

Is it possible they both lose?

Who we supposed to root for, the Giants? only cuz WFT is more of a threat to win the div with that D? I can't do it, I feel dirty haha

Guess it doesn't really matter since the Eagles are winning the division
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

It was pretty entertaining. I didn’t want either team to win but now I can’t wait to listen to WFAN tomorrow.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      It was pretty entertaining. I didn’t want either team to win but now I can’t wait to listen to WFAN tomorrow.
      I'm a huge fan of Joe Judge. He's like a pre-mellowed Tom Coughlin without the coaching ability. Hope he sticks around.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I'm a huge fan of Joe Judge. He's like a pre-mellowed Tom Coughlin without the coaching ability. Hope he sticks around.
        Haha! They're on a very nice hiring streak. I hope they keep Danny Dimes and Gettleman around too.

I think Cheesesteak was right here. I was hoping the Giants would win. WFT is more serious competition in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Haha! They're on a very nice hiring streak. I hope they keep Danny Dimes and Gettleman around too.

I think Cheesesteak was right here. I was hoping the Giants would win. WFT is more serious competition in the division.
          I get that sentiment, but damn the beer sure tastes good. Bottled Vagiant tears.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

WFT?
            WILL ALWAYS BE THE FORESKINS...
            ALWAYS AND FOREVER MORE.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

I get that sentiment, but damn the beer sure tastes good. Bottled Vagiant tears.
              I'm sure I'd feel the same way if I lived near Giants fans.

Comment

Working...
              X