That's probably ballgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's probably ballgame

SF is a better team with a better coach. Not sure it's more complicated than that. Would love to have that 4th down play back. I bet Siriani regrets trying to get cute.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Siriani = Deer In The Headlights

Comment

Originally posted by Phire Phat Phuck View Post
      Siriani = Deer In The Headlights
      I don't think so at all. That was a terrible call on 4th down but when he's not coaching in the SB, Shanahan is a very good coach. That was my point. Our D held him in check but you can't be on the field all day.
      Last edited by McCarthy12; 09-19-2021, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Honestly, I think they just shut down and gave up. They beat themselves today. Blocked FG and couldn't punch it in on that bomb to Quez kinda did us in.
        Last edited by Spartan92; 09-19-2021, 03:38 PM.

Comment

SF is the better team but what a blown opportunity. Reagor stepping out. Blocked FG. No points after a 91-yard completion. Almost had a reprieve but Barnett blew it.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            SF is the better team but what a blown opportunity. Reagor stepping out. Blocked FG. No points after a 91-yard completion. Almost had a reprieve but Barnett blew it.
            Yeah, fair. No shortage of idiotic moments today.

Comment

Sirianni forgot his best two receivers are the tight ends.

Way too cute in the red zone.

Hopefully he learns from this. A win next week is more important.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Sirianni forgot his best two receivers are the tight ends.

Way too cute in the red zone.

Hopefully he learns from this. A win next week is more important.
                He admitted he made mistakes in red zone, that is first step to getting better. Next week is more important, blowing an early game like this should ground them a little more after an all too easy win last week....one can hope.
                The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

This season will have highs and lows. I just hope we have clarity on hurts but the end of it. He was not good today.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    yup.. all of this!

Comment

Working...
                    X