OT - Fuck you very much Ben Simmons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Fuck you very much Ben Simmons

Pretty much everything said about Iggles I agree with...gonna be growing pains with many...hate to see that soldier Graham go down...is Brooks ever healthy?!? Complete POS Simmons...good riddance

Send small Ben to lala land. LA will coddle him and he can keep doing what he's doing.

Comment

I owe a huge mea culpa on this guy. Not sure I've ever felt more shame for supporting an athlete. I never cared much that he didn't shoot jumpers but he literally hid on offense in a game 7 and forced his team to play 4 v 5. Sickening.

"Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The NBA is show business now with everyone looking for the next storyline. So what if he can’t shoot…he is covered by TMZ.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          Pretty much everything said about Iggles I agree with...gonna be growing pains with many...hate to see that soldier Graham go down...is Brooks ever healthy?!? Complete POS Simmons...good riddance
          I can’t believe they passed up on Malcom Brogdon and a 1st rounder for Ben (before the draft) - I wonder if the Pacers would still be interested…

Comment

Wasn't Kapler's wife like a huge fan or something... Can't remember the screen name.

Comment

Working...
            X