Well, that was quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

This team is bad. We have a QB that no one believes is an NFL QB but we try and force ourselves into believing he is, a defense that has a few good players and 80% 3rd stringers and a bunch of wasted 1st and 2nd round picks on offense. This team stinks..
    Just pathetic…8 yards per run. Unfortunately this game is over

and you are right, I have seen enough of hurts

Comment

This is the series coming up, in my opinion, that will tell us all we need to know about hurts. Losing 18-3 in TOP and if he goes 3 and out, time to sit

Comment

I wish Hurts was the only problem. This team has a bunch. Coaching, hard to tell given talent.

both our lines are getting killed.
        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
          I wish Hurts was the only problem. This team has a bunch. Coaching, hard to tell given talent.

both our lines are getting killed.
          Hurts sucks shit. He can't hit the side of a barn. Other then the Falcons game, he can't even complete 55% of his passes. Dude consistently misses wide open receivers. He is not pro ready.

Comment

Working...
          X