Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirianni not much of a play caller.

He's making me miss Doug.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    3rd and 5…run a 3 yard pattern??

Comment

Lol and agreed. Dickerson seems to be playing ok. Seems they are staying away fro Dillard’s side.
      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

He’s gonna learn real quick that his stupid sayings and tshirts aren’t gonna buy him shit with this fanbase

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

He’s gonna learn real quick that his stupid sayings and tshirts aren’t gonna buy him shit with this fanbase
          Hahhahaha a
          ​​

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post

Lol and agreed. Dickerson seems to be playing ok. Seems they are staying away fro Dillard’s side.
            I take that back.
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Sirianni keeps throwing paper while the ‘turds are throwing rock
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

We outcoached on both sides. We are being embarrassed. Will be tough to come back from.

Comment

Looks like he is not calling the plays now.

Comment

Is Hurts calling the plays on this drive?

Comment

I don’t understand the lack of zone reads. It’s not just the lack of Sanders. He’s not playing to Hurts’s strength at all.

Comment

he’s finished after this season. Not even close to an NFL HC

Comment

Maybe he needs to play some more rock paper scissors with the team you know build up the competitive juices

Comment

He’s so overmatched you almost have to feel bad for the dude…almost

Comment

Can he just take a knee the rest of the game this is horrific

Comment

Working...
                              X