• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching them get manhandled like that is what bugs me the most

That shouldn’t happen. Unacceptable.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I hate to say they might only beat the Jets and Giants this year.

Comment

We're good. Hopefully. I've never seen that deer in the headlights look on jalen after all the shit he's been throgh like tonite tho.

Comment

Not the 13 penalties?
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
          We're good. Hopefully. I've never seen that deer in the headlights look on jalen after all the shit he's been throgh like tonite tho.
          IDK…I usually like to hold off on the worst team in the league talk. Even in years like 2015 and 2020, they were in playoff contention through week 16. They could easily start off 1-6 this year though.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

IDK…I usually like to hold off on the worst team in the league talk. Even in years like 2015 and 2020, they were in playoff contention through week 16. They could easily start off 1-6 this year though.
            They will be underdogs the next 3 games and big dogs in 2 of those, 1-6 is likely but if they start to look better and finish strong I’ll feel better about the Sirianni era.

Unlike Dougs first year I don’t feel like they have their QB yet, but that took a left turn too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
              I’ll feel better about the Sirianni era.
              He gives a helluva press conference. I can see why Lurie bought in.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Not the 13 penalties?
                That’s horrendous but I’m just thinking teams that allow themselves to be beaten up don’t win. It’s never good when your guys are the ones getting injured.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

They will be underdogs the next 3 games and big dogs in 2 of those, 1-6 is likely but if they start to look better and finish strong I’ll feel better about the Sirianni era.

Unlike Dougs first year I don’t feel like they have their QB yet, but that took a left turn too.
                  Agreed. I am fairly sure most everyone knew Hurts wasn't ever going to be the franchise QB except for some delusional fans that hated Wentz so much they pretended Hurts might become the 2nd coming of Mahomes lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

He gives a helluva press conference. I can see why Lurie bought in.
                    Sirianni is the biggest problem right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Agreed. I am fairly sure most everyone knew Hurts wasn't ever going to be the franchise QB except for some delusional fans that hated Wentz so much they pretended Hurts might become the 2nd coming of Mahomes lol
                      THE YOUNGINS IN WORK ARE COMPARING HURTS TO WILSON.
                      I JUST LAUGH AT THEM.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Sirianni is the biggest problem right now.
                        I just saw that the Eagles ran 0 plays with motion at the snap last night. That is some Stone Age shit.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

THE YOUNGINS IN WORK ARE COMPARING HURTS TO WILSON.
                          I JUST LAUGH AT THEM.
                          I don't know why people can't be die hard Eagle fans and still be realistic and not delusional as well. The kid is a bench warmer / gimmick at best. Starter, no. Wilson, fuck no!

Comment

Run the ball. Stop the run. Dawg mentality.

Next coach.
                            DB

Comment

Exactly.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X