Watching them get manhandled like that is what bugs me the most

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

I don't know why people can't be die hard Eagle fans and still be realistic and not delusional as well. The kid is a bench warmer / gimmick at best. Starter, no. Wilson, fuck no!
    He’s all we have right now. If Minshew was the answer he’d be in Jacksonville. If you want to be the poster who does nothing but bang on Hurts, I guess that’s your right. Oh, and the poster who flaked out on going to the Buffalo tailgayte.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

He’s all we have right now. If Minshew was the answer he’d be in Jacksonville. If you want to be the poster who does nothing but bang on Hurts, I guess that’s your right. Oh, and the poster who flaked out on going to the Buffalo tailgayte.
      1st, I won't apologize for not coming to a game for taking care of a sick child. 2nd, everyone and their mother knew Hurts wasn't the answer when they drafted him let alone made the decision to trade Wentz. No Minshew way not be the answer but he is a hell of a lot better than watching this train wreck who poses as an NFL QB. he's 7-13 63 comp% 5600 yards and 37 tds 11 ints on the worst team for the last 5 years. Ya I will roll with him over Hurts unless they are conceding the season and rolling for a top 5 pick that we all know Howie will fuck up anyways.

Minshew isn't a top teir QB but Hurts can't hold his jock and that says it all doesn't it.

Comment

Yeah. On here we refer to that as Laundry Day.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          If Minshew was the answer he’d be in Jacksonville.
          Exactly. I have no interest at all in seeing him.

My concern about Hurts is that he needs strong coaching and Sirianni has no idea what he is doing. Jeffrey has been mostly lucky with coaches but he may have royally fkkked up this time.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
          X