SO DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY SEE A WIN...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY SEE A WIN...

COMING OVER THE NEXT 5 GAMES, WITH THIS DEFENSE PLAYING THE WAY THEY ARE, CAN'T STOP ANYTHING, THIS ALLEGED QB WE HAVE, AND A COACH AFRAID TO RUN THE BALL?
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Surely we can beat the Lions.
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      COMING OVER THE NEXT 5 GAMES, WITH THIS DEFENSE PLAYING THE WAY THEY ARE, CAN'T STOP ANYTHING, THIS ALLEGED QB WE HAVE, AND A COACH AFRAID TO RUN THE BALL?
      Not one sir!! And I’m ok with that because I do not want any false hope to creep in regarding this QB by winning games. He may have certain leadership qualities and all that bullshit but a franchise QB he is most definitely not! At best he’s an average passer that will occasionally make an unbelievable throw or string together a good game. Couple that with that pitiful look of abject fear he had on his face all night last night and yea I’ve seen enough of hurts to know that I’m completely out on this dude.
      Last edited by birds586; 09-28-2021, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X