Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Johnson out due to a personal matter

Oh my

My recollection is that their record, in games where Johnson is out, is pretty putrid. Didn't feel too good about this one to begin with.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

coach rock paper scissors better get creative and run RPO's and move the pocket a lot using Jalen's best talent his legs or this will he a long day. Oh ya, may throw in a run or two that might help champ.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        Oh my
        I hope everything if fine for him but WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW. This team is FINISHED.

Comment

Wow they need to pound the run non stop now Hopefully Sirianni learned from last game this game went from me feeling bad about it to me hoping hurts doesn’t wind up on the IR for the season because of the line

Comment

I wasn’t too down on this team going into the season because of the lines. Now losing Graham and 4 oline starters out by week 4 is discouraging to say the least

Comment

Same for me. Was seeing 7, maybe 8 wins. I should have known the line wouldn’t hold up.
              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Graham was a huge loss. Johnson hasn't been fully healthy or reliable since he has been off the juice and the oline has been banged up every year for years. Someone needs to tell this team whoever is running the strength and conditioning program it ain't working out. They need to hire the dude Brady had hahahaha

Comment

If Dillard could have stayed away from the stupid penalties, I would have been pleased with the O Line play yesterday. At least they weren’t getting beaten up like they were against Dallas.

This Laņe Johnson situation is odd. Very odd.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

This Laņe Johnson situation is odd. Very odd.
                    Don’t want to speculate but if I was speculating there is one thing I would speculate.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Don’t want to speculate but if I was speculating there is one thing I would speculate.
                      Is Lane Johnson at the precipice of an enormous crossroads?

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Is Lane Johnson at the precipice of an enormous crossroads?
                        The silence is getting louder.

Comment

MAYBE HE HAS FAMILY ISSUES HE NEEDS TO DEAL WITH. LET'S NOT GET ALL IGGLEPHANS.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                            MAYBE HE HAS FAMILY ISSUES HE NEEDS TO DEAL WITH. LET'S NOT GET ALL IGGLEPHANS.
                            It feels churlish to say I hope that’s all it is.

Comment

WAIT LET ME LOOK THAT WORD UP.....
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X