X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Doug come back next year?

I think I’d be ok with it.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Still baffling they ax the guy after his first truly bad season, especially when it’s not like they did it to hire a can’t miss HC.

Comment

Nobody wants to coach under Howie and Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        I think I’d be ok with it.
        Would he come back or take the USC gig?
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          This 100%.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            This is dead on. Numerous reports have come out that Howie (maybe Jeffie) are involved in the gameplan and it looks like they want a puppet more so than a can't miss HC as Trip eluded to. They even took a puppet OC's and DC's.

Comment

Not happening. Sirianni is going to get at least another season. Jeffy isnt going to admit a bad hire that easily.

Duce was the obvious correct choice.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X