The Eagles haven’t drafted a better than average linebacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eagles haven’t drafted a better than average linebacker

Since Ray Rhodes was the coach, And that was an accident! Rhodes had Trotter riding the pine his (3-13) rookie season. Andy Reid drafted Barry Gardner to play ahead of Trotter for goodness sakes.

it is scarcely believable how bad the linebackers are. And for the Eagles that is saying something,

That's what happens when your front office is run by spreadsheet geeks and not football men.

Comment

Eagles LBs can’t fill gaps = defense getting gashed by run

Mucus Smith!
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Better than average. Not great. Not good. Better than average.

Comment

The Eagles passed on Bobby Wagner and Lavonte David to draft a guy who subsequently violated the federal securities laws.

Comment

If you hadn’t guessed, this has been a bee in my bonnet for two decades now since the Quinton Caver pick.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              If you hadn’t guessed, this has been a bee in my bonnet for two decades now since the Quinton Caver pick.
              RANGE ROVER!

Comment

Barry Gardner was a bad pick, but Rhodes badmouthed Trotter to Lurie and the Habersdasher, and I give Jim Johnson credit for identifying Trotter’s talents. But Caver was an obvious bust. Don’t pick LBs from U. of Texas (see E. Acho).

Comment

Working...
                X