What's with the personal matters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the personal matters?

Lane. Slay missed practice for a personal matter. Saw Calvin Ridley is out for a personal matter.

Don't really remember this being a thing in the past except for the occassional death in the family or something like that.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Slay was at the hospital as his wife gave birth. No big deal. In the past the team would have announced it that way, but these days everyone gets their panties in a bunch over that kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
      Slay was at the hospital as his wife gave birth. No big deal. In the past the team would have announced it that way, but these days everyone gets their panties in a bunch over that kind of thing.
      Gotcha. Thanks!
      Last edited by McCarthy12; 10-08-2021, 08:52 AM.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

This Johnson story is really weird.

John Clark of NBC Sports Philadelphia reports that Johnson returned to the team facility on Thursday and “met with some Eagles.” Clark also reports that Eagles security chief Dom DiSandro “went to Oklahoma on Wednesday and brought Lane back to Philly.”

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

John Clark of NBC Sports Philadelphia reports that Johnson returned to the team facility on Thursday and “met with some Eagles.” Clark also reports that Eagles security chief Dom DiSandro “went to Oklahoma on Wednesday and brought Lane back to Philly.”
          Sounds like a Shawn Andrews situation…

Comment

There was that big article about Howie/Lurie that came out and one part that stood out to me was in 2018 Lane almost refused to play in the London game after Howie busted his chops - and they referenced Lane didn't take too kindly to it as he was dealing with personal issues at the time.

Comment

Hey if you got the clap would you tell anyone else? That said Lane beats to a different drummer. He's the least of iggs problems. Surprised nobody's beating on Cox after getting manhandled laat week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

There was that big article about Howie/Lurie that came out and one part that stood out to me was in 2018 Lane almost refused to play in the London game after Howie busted his chops - and they referenced Lane didn't take too kindly to it as he was dealing with personal issues at the time.
                With every story or even just rumor that comes out about the dysfunction of this front office just makes me cherish 2017 that much more! Everyone involved with the coaches and the players came together and they won as a team!

Roseman is just the epitome of the most disgusting low life piece of shit human being on this planet. He is a cancer and I won’t go to another game until he’s gone. Gave up my season tickets of 18 yrs because of that little rat fuck

Oh and no, roseman gets ZERO credit for 2017 from me

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
                  Roseman is just the epitome of the most disgusting low life piece of shit human being on this planet.
                  Well there you have it!

Comment

Well there you have it!
                    You don’t agree?

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

You don’t agree?
                      Nobody agrees with that

Comment

Working...
                      X