Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atta boy hurts!!

Keep rolling out and throwing it out of bounds. This fuckin dude is trash

How anyone on this board even said the words give the kid a chance is beyond me. Doesn't take much football knowledge to know the guy doesn't have the it factor. Ya he won at Bama who doesn't. Ya he looked good at Oklahoma it's college. This guy lost his job to another shit QB and doesn't do anything well at all. He isn't even good at running the RPO and that is supposed to be his game lol just ugly
    Last edited by Spartan92; 10-10-2021, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Well said!! And where’s all the Alex singleton fluffers?? This shitbag is also nothing but a loser

Comment

Beast of a LB hahaha would be a 2nd stringer on any other NFL team but we have come to accept mediocrity at that position that we pretend anyone is legit

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          How anyone on this board even said the words give the kid a chance is beyond me. Doesn't take much football knowledge to know the guy doesn't have the it factor. Ya he won at Bama who doesn't. Ya he looked good at Oklahoma it's college. This guy lost his job to another shit QB and doesn't do anything well at all. He isn't even good at running the RPO and that is supposed to be his game lol just ugly
          You are right, we need to start scouting QB's in college right now, should have 3 great picks coming.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

You are right, we need to start scouting QB's in college right now, should have 3 great picks coming.
            I have no faith they can draft anyone of value.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

3 1st rounders gotta hit on one and it better be a QB

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

Exactly why a long time ago I kept saying trade our picks for everyone else's players since we can't draft for shit. Why keep all those picks to fuck them up anyways. Use other teams to scout and develop and use our picks to trade for them hahaha
                Last edited by Spartan92; 10-10-2021, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

3 1st rounders gotta hit on one and it better be a QB
                  not a draftnik but is there even a QB worth taking?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

not a draftnik but is there even a QB worth taking?
                    This year is a really bad draft class which is why I assume Lurie approved the Watson trade. No real franchise QB projected to come out this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

This year is a really bad draft class which is why I assume Lurie approved the Watson trade. No real franchise QB projected to come out this year.
                      I didn’t think so, don’t want a QB just to take one - try and fill other holes and stay in QB purgatory another year. Unconventional but worked for Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I didn’t think so, don’t want a QB just to take one - try and fill other holes and stay in QB purgatory another year. Unconventional but worked for Tampa
                        I got no issue with this philosophy is the dude drafting wasn't Howie fucking Roseman. You know all 3 will be out of the NFL by the time their rookie contracts come due.

Comment

Working...
                        X