Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass

Hard for the opposing defense to figure out what we are going when you constantly run the same plays huh. Jesus Christ is running the ball illegal all of a sudden?

This high school offense is so predictable is a joke

Comment

Has a bubble screen worked once this year? and I guess the Defense made a stop so let's see how quick they could get back out there.

Comment

WAS JUST COMING ON TO SAY THE SAME THING.

20 PASS ATTEMPTS
        4 RUNS.
        AGAINST A DEFENSE SUSCEPTIBLE TO THE RUN.

TURN OUT THE LIIIGHTS THE PARTIES OVER.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Unwatchable product. They hired a guy they could push around and Lurie is pulling the strings. Brutal coaching in all aspects of execution and preparation. The penalties tells you all you need to know about how much the players respect this staff. Pro athletes figure out guys faking it pretty quickly. The stench on this might not go away with Lurie as the owner.

Comment

Pathetic. And then Hurts thinks he is Brady and is checking into a pass at the LOS like he is deadly accurate or something. Coaches such but so does he. Bench the schmuck at half get some new blood in there even a fan of you have to this is figgin ugly.
            Last edited by Spartan92; 10-10-2021, 02:18 PM.

Comment

TIME TO GO TO THE BEACH...
              AND IT'S RAINING.
              WELL IT WAS, JUST STOPPED.
              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-10-2021, 02:18 PM.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                Unwatchable product. They hired a guy they could push around and Lurie is pulling the strings. Brutal coaching in all aspects of execution and preparation. The penalties tells you all you need to know about how much the players respect this staff. Pro athletes figure out guys faking it pretty quickly. The stench on this might not go away with Lurie as the owner.
                Coaches gonna lose this team quick.
                ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  Hard for the opposing defense to figure out what we are going when you constantly run the same plays huh. Jesus Christ is running the ball illegal all of a sudden?
                  They have ran, right into the other teams DL and then fall down.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post

Coaches gonna lose this team quick.
                    I think they already have

Comment

I guess they did figure out a way to get the defense back out there quickly. Watching this can not be good for my health

Comment

I made a post 2 weeks ago saying this was going to he a long season maybe worse than last year and got crucified for it. Maybe some of us actually watch and understand football and aren't delusional about our team. This is far worse than last year and it isn't even close.

Comment

I wonder what t-shirt he will wear this week? I mean maybe that should have tipped us all off.

Comment

Working...
                          X