Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No positive posts?

Not Shocking and but sickening.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I've been down on these guys all fucking day but defense and special teams came up huge
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
      I've been down on these guys all fucking day but defense and special teams came up huge
      Agreed no question

Comment

This is the type of win that can change a team’s attitude. I have to admit that I didn’t see it coming. Gannon back in good graces. Darnakd back to jets form.
        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Not really any point in trying to discuss anything rationally with some.

If this team can clean things up a little they’d be ok. Not great, but ok. I really have questions about the coaching.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Not Shocking and but sickening.
            Sirianni did everything possible to lose that game. Credit the defense and Hurts for pulling it out.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X