Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanders sending coach a message don't fuck with me

Love it

IDK, staying in bounds would be the smart move, and twice he went out of bounds. Not too bright.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      IDK, staying in bounds would be the smart move, and twice he went out of bounds. Not too bright.
      Penn State grad
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Love a guy staying in bounds as a fuck you to the coach after doing nothing all game? Alright

Comment

Running the ball OUTSIDE WORKS, good for Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
            Running the ball OUTSIDE WORKS, good for Sanders
            Yeah, then Gainwell did too, but HE stayed inbounds. Sanders is a really good RB, but his situational awareness sucked, no matter how you slice it.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I still think he did it purposely. You can tell he is frustrated with his role on this team. Selfish move for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                I still think he did it purposely. You can tell he is frustrated with his role on this team. Selfish move for sure
                Why do you love that

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Why do you love that
                  BC the coach has basically taken him out of the game plan. Possibly your best skill position player and he gets 2 to 4 touches a game that's fucked.

Comment

BC the coach has basically taken him out of the game plan. Possibly your best skill position player and he gets 2 to 4 touches a game that's fucked.
                    just want to make sure I understand…you think he ran out of bounds to hurt the team and send a message to the coach…and you love it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

just want to make sure I understand…you think he ran out of bounds to hurt the team and send a message to the coach…and you love it?

It's selfish and stupid but maybe it wakes the coaches the fuck up. Lord knows nothing else has.

Comment

That’s the way to get more touches. When you finally get your chance, screw up not once but twice.
                        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Going into the last drive, Sanders had 13 touches for 29 yards. Granted a lot of that is on the OL. Doing one of the few things that could cost the team the game at that point doesn't seem like a good way to get more touches, and is not something that I would "love."

Comment

look it was written in frustration. As I stated it was selfish and stupid for sure and no way was it going to help the team. I just suspect that his frustration got the best of him and he was sending the coach a message like fuck you. I love that he sent the coach a message, not really the way he handled it. I have no issue taking on a mia colpa in stating I wrote that out of frustration but Nicky does need to get his head out of his ass but Sanders shouldn't but himself above the team.

Comment

PURE SPECULATION.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X