Expected nothing, got something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expected nothing, got something

Frustrating and annoying, but they did not quit and made enough plays to win. The D stepped up after being run over last week. STs made some plays. Sirianni still sucks, but who knows, he called a better second half and may get better. Hurts? Jury is out for me, to early to tell. His stats over his first nine games are not bad as far as rookies go, I would not write him off just yet.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Generally agree with all you said. I’d just note I think they averted disaster by winning this game. Things could have spiraled out of control with a loss here. They still could.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      Generally agree with all you said. I’d just note I think they averted disaster by winning this game. Things could have spiraled out of control with a loss here. They still could.
      Great point about averting disaster. I will give Gannon credit but Jury is out on Siri.
      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Maybe, but as bad as they have played, apart from the Cowfag game, they don't look like they ever quit. Even the KC game, they were only down by 5 going into the 4th, and everyone has seen KC go off on even better teams in the 4th. I see this year as a throw away, main goal is to see if Sirianni can coach, Hurts can play QB, and who else is the future. Lots of mistakes so far, but some bright spots, and look at the bright spot,they certainly aren't going to wear out Sanders this way.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
        X