• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The QB saved us from the coach today

It’s true.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

The QB and the defense.

Sirianni is horrible.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      The QB and the defense.

Sirianni is horrible.
      He makes me long for the 3rd year of Chip Kelly.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Anyone remember how bad Belichik was in Cleveland? Too early, he needs to learn a lot, but too soon to just call him a future failure. Currently yes, but Who TF really knows?
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          Anyone remember how bad Belichik was in Cleveland? Too early, he needs to learn a lot, but too soon to just call him a future failure. Currently yes, but Who TF really knows?
          Are you suggesting Sirianni could turn out to be Belichick?

Belichick spent five years as defensive coordinator under Parcells in NY including two Super Bowls. His defensive game plan from the Vags 20–19 upset of the Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl XXV has been placed in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I'm not seeing the similarity.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

This team really needs to clean things up, IMO. They just aren’t talented enough to win making so many mistakes.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I get the impression that they'd rather run a sustainable offense and see what happens than run a gimmicky offense and end up with an average record. It seemed like they didn't run any zone reads until the 4th quarter today. That's what Hurts does best and they haven't done it much at all this year.
              Last edited by art vandelay; 10-11-2021, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Are you suggesting Sirianni could turn out to be Belichick?

Belichick spent five years as defensive coordinator under Parcells in NY including two Super Bowls. His defensive game plan from the Vags 20–19 upset of the Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl XXV has been placed in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I'm not seeing the similarity.
                No, just saying he sucks now, but who knows what he might become...no one. Just saying way to soon to write off anyone as a total failure. At least give him some more time to hang himself properly.
                The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post

No, just saying he sucks now, but who knows what he might become...no one. Just saying way to soon to write off anyone as a total failure. At least give him some more time to hang himself properly.
                  Agreed, you want a case in point for the we don’t know shit argument? He’s coaching as I type this. Everyone agreed that Reid had to go but now he’s in KC 100 wins and a super bowl later.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Agreed, you want a case in point for the we don’t know shit argument? He’s coaching as I type this. Everyone agreed that Reid had to go but now he’s in KC 100 wins and a super bowl later.
                    I agree with this however Reid et all knows how to draft. They put together a pretty good team in KC something Howie is not going to do here that is the difference with Big Red

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      I get the impression that they'd rather run a sustainable offense and see what happens than run a gimmicky offense and end up with an average record. It seemed like they didn't run any zone reads until the 4th quarter today. That's what Hurts does best and they haven't done it much at all this year.
                      I agree with all of this. Having Lane AND Mailata in there would be huge…

Comment

Working...
                      X