OL questions... Johnson, Dillard and Mailata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OL questions... Johnson, Dillard and Mailata

How much time does Johnson have left on the Eagles? Is there room for both Dillard and Mailata on the team in the future? What would Dillard be worth as trade bait?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Better to plan for Lane’s absence one year too early than one year too late.

The Eagles are stuck with Dillard for right now. I think he has almost no trade value.

Comment

I love Lane Johnson but his contract is ugly. Like worse than Alshon ugly. 28 million dead cap hit in 2022 and 14 million in 2023. That’s what happens when Howie constantly kicks the can down the road.

Seems like they have two LTs in Dillard and Mailata.

Comment

First round investment aside Dillard = Big V, a capable backup/depth - if he doesn't get a payday elsewhere keep him around. This draft or next I am okay with using a high pick on a tackle, they have not been able to rely on Lane going on close to 2 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          How much time does Johnson have left on the Eagles? Is there room for both Dillard and Mailata on the team in the future? What would Dillard be worth as trade bait?
          We need to hope Lane can get his personal life in order. What a disaster…

Comment

Working...
          X