X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simmons back

Puke.

[golf clap]

I was thinking this am, that something that might motivate and possibly mortify him sufficiently to come back and play is that he sees his trade value was near zero. That players he thinks are far less talent than he were not even on the table for a trade. That's got to grate him and make him want to play inspired.

He actually has a chance to win Philly back. Come out and take five 3's a game and make a couple of them. See how quickly we turn round.
    DB

Comment

This isn't going to end well. Adeles bf brought him back to Philly after he realized he was losing 360k a game. I bet Embiids thrilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        [golf clap]

I was thinking this am, that something that might motivate and possibly mortify him sufficiently to come back and play is that he sees his trade value was near zero. That players he thinks are far less talent than he were not even on the table for a trade. That's got to grate him and make him want to play inspired.

He actually has a chance to win Philly back. Come out and take five 3's a game and make a couple of them. See how quickly we turn round.
        He came back because he was fined a game check for every PS game he missed, at better than 300K a fine, losing a million or so in pay for missing three games was probably too high for the selfish greedy little prick. The only thing inspiring this a-hole is collecting every penny he is stealing from the Sixers.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

If there is one thing Simmons likes better than looking at himself, it is money.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
          X