Do we even have a defensive game plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we even have a defensive game plan

Yuck. Who the fuck is this Gannon dude and why is he still employed?
    ​​​​​​

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    Yuck. Who the fuck is this Gannon dude and why is he still employed?
    ​​​​​​
    yes, play predictable fronts with the safeties 30 yards deep to take advantage of the awful LB’s.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

yes, play predictable fronts with the safeties 30 yards deep to take advantage of the awful LB’s.
      Sounds about right lol

Comment

I thought I’d never hate watching a defense as much as Billy Davis’s defense but here we are

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          I thought I’d never hate watching a defense as much as Billy Davis’s defense but here we are
          Right. It's nuts that's why I said this may be worse to watch than last year. This just seems completely incompetent top to bottom.

Comment

Very Gym Shorts with very few adjustments in game or week to week

Comment

Originally posted by ArkansasEagle View Post
              Very Gym Shorts with very few adjustments in game or week to week
              Fuck even Shvantz threw a blitz in there every once in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                I realize this is a hot take, but tonight I’m seeing a defense that’s doing enough against the best offense in the NFL to keep the team in the game. The offense is making things very tough on them.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I realize this is a hot take, but tonight I’m seeing a defense that’s doing enough against the best offense in the NFL to keep the team in the game. The offense is making things very tough on them.
                  Dude, we seem to be at odds on our takes which I chalk up to that I’m old and angry and you aren’t. But this defense has shown nothing given they were supposed to have some talent. In this league you don’t hire coaches hoping they will grow into the role.

Comment

The only reason this defense looked anything decent is Brady fell off for some reason. This defense did not step up and clamp down the other team either got bored or the QB is hurting. Our defense may be worse than Hurts and that's saying a lot lolol

Comment

Dude, we seem to be at odds on our takes which I chalk up to that I’m old and angry and you aren’t. But this defense has shown nothing given they were supposed to have some talent. In this league you don’t hire coaches hoping they will grow into the role.
                      I don’t know what it means to hire coaches hoping they’ll grow into the role. I especially don’t know who thought this defense was supposed to have some talent. If anything I thought they’d be one of the worst in the league.

This defense has had 3 good games and 3 bad games. The bad games have come against the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ranking offenses in the NFL. Sounds about right for a defense with maybe 4 good players. If you think they suck, that’s cool, but it makes no sense to blame it all on the DC.

Comment

Bend then break.
                        DB

Comment

We’ve seen worse defenses within the last decade - it’s just so far I can’t think of one I’ve hated watching more. The soft shell is just demoralizing to watch long TD drives.

Comment

I don’t know what it means to hire coaches hoping they’ll grow into the role. I especially don’t know who thought this defense was supposed to have some talent. If anything I thought they’d be one of the worst in the league.

This defense has had 3 good games and 3 bad games. The bad games have come against the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ranking offenses in the NFL. Sounds about right for a defense with maybe 4 good players. If you think they suck, that’s cool, but it makes no sense to blame it all on the DC.
                            lots of talk about one of the best d lines in the league. Supposedly a better back end.

Comment

lots of talk about one of the best d lines in the league. Supposedly a better back end.
                              It’s almost as though Brandon Graham was a big loss.

Back end actually has been better.

Comment

Working...
                              X