Hurts mechanics stink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post

I have to wonder what happened to you. When you first started posting here you were a decent individual. Then there came a point - and much as you don’t like it, it was about the time you crapped out on coming to the tailgayte in Buffalo - where you went off the deep end and started personally attacking other posters.

i don’t know why you think your ad hominem attacks of other posters reflect well on you. They don’t. People think you are an asshole, even those who share your opinions. That’s never been the way of this board.
    … and what set you off with your unkindly ad hominem, because I’m sensing some irony here?

I don’t follow many posters as closely as I use to (including Spartan92) , but where is his attack you speak of, because It’s not in the quote you provided.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

… and what set you off with your unkindly ad hominem, because I’m sensing some irony here?

I don’t follow many posters as closely as I use to (including Spartan92) , but where is his attack you speak of, because It’s not in the quote you provided.
      There are things you don’t know. Your ignorance is your bliss. Leave it alone.

Comment

There are things you don’t know. Your ignorance is your bliss. Leave it alone.
        I accept that there are things that I (and we) don’t know, but you are better than this condescending “ignorance is your bliss” shit.

No need for that.

The only need here: an explanation as to why he’s an asshole. I agree, the board isn’t (or shouldn’t be) about ad hominem attacks.

Now I’ll leave it alone. If you answer, you answer. If you don’t you don’t… because I just going to enjoy this wonderful pineapple which is surprising ripe this time of year!

Comment

I am disappointed and have serious doubt that he will make it as a starter here or anywhere.

But his statistics are better than McNabb’s in his career so far, and McNabb had a better running game, better O line, vastly better defense that wasn’t constantly putting him in holes, and a much better coach.

Benching him now would kill any trade value. This team is going nowhere in 2021 and never was.

Finally, he’s all we’ve got, so I’m rooting for him to succeed.
          I have seen stuff about the "records" that Hurts is setting in his first X starts, but that stuff is meaningless. Hurts is just leaving too many points on the field. Issues like arm strength and accuracy are unlikely to ever go away.

I agree with most of what you said. My unpopular opinion is that this defense isn't that bad though. They did enough to keep the team in the game last night while the offense put them in a terrible position.

Definitely rooting for Hurts too. I've noticed a weird trend where people are happy to be right about Hurts sucking. I remember Les Bowen had a very obnoxious tweet of "I'm confused. I thought all of this team's problems were because of Wentz?" when they went down 16-0 against the Cardinals last season. Not only was that disingenuous but it aged pretty poorly.

Comment

I have to wonder what happened to you. When you first started posting here you were a decent individual. Then there came a point - and much as you don’t like it, it was about the time you crapped out on coming to the tailgayte in Buffalo - where you went off the deep end and started personally attacking other posters.

i don’t know why you think your ad hominem attacks of other posters reflect well on you. They don’t. People think you are an asshole, even those who share your opinions. That’s never been the way of this board.
            Bro get over the fact that I didn't come to the gate Jesus are you really that butt hurt over it how old are you like 7 throwing a temper tantrum.

So you get pissy because someone debunks your logic, got it. Agree with RSE else. Notice I didn't personally attack you but you did. What a joke and a hypocratie.

Pretty simple, don't REPOND to my posts and live your life brother.. Not sure why you can't.

I've seen you personally attack many posters on here so get off your Ivory Tower my friend. Stay safe
            ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Bro get over the fact that I didn't come to the gate Jesus are you really that butt hurt over it how old are you like 7 throwing a temper tantrum.

So you get pissy because someone debunks your logic, got it. Agree with RSE else. Notice I didn't personally attack you but you did. What a joke and a hypocratie.

Pretty simple, don't REPOND to my posts and live your life brother.. Not sure why you can't.

I've seen you personally attack many posters on here so get off your Ivory Tower my friend. Stay safe
              ​​​​
              I realize that you are probably counter punching here, but the “how old are you like 7 throwing a temper tantrum” was unnecessary.

It’s going to be a long season and potentially long decade, so let’s be a little mindful here.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

I realize that you are probably counter punching here, but the “how old are you like 7 throwing a temper tantrum” was unnecessary.

It’s going to be a long season and potentially long decade, so let’s be a little mindful here.
                Ya it's a counter punch and I could have taken the high road. Some people think they have a moral high ground but they really don't enough said. Moving on.
                ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post

Actually quite the opposite! I don’t need to see inflated stats from playing shitty teams.

Hurts is trash…a career backup at best. Pass
                  Wow. His numbers are historical against all these teams which have been very good teams. Dumb.

Comment

Most of the people complaining have no idea what they are looking at and couldn't judge talent to save their lives. They wanted Wentz over Foles, Kolb over McNabb and now Flacco over Hurts. They're stupid.

Comment

Would it be impolite to point out that the Eagles have one offensive play: Hurts takes the ball, maybe fakes the handoff to a RB, looks for his primary receiver, sees the WR is covered, then runs to his right and throws the ball out of bounds.

It's nuanced. It's complex. It's multilayered.

I don't know if they're dumbing it down because Hurts can't handle more than one read or whether Hurts is not executing it properly.
                      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
                        Most of the people complaining have no idea what they are looking at and couldn't judge talent to save their lives. They wanted Wentz over Foles, Kolb over McNabb and now Flacco over Hurts. They're stupid.
                        Wow you really are clueless! Stick to all the inflated, garbage time stats you want. I go with what I see on the field and the kid has moments, sometimes even a full game but it’s obvious his skill set as a passer is average, at best! One read and bail out. Yea he’s a great one…lmao

no one ever wanted kolb over mcnabb, and I’ve made it clear that it was time for wentz to go but I never would’ve taken foles over wentz. Foles blows for other than maybe one season and a 2 game miracle run to win the SB! And thankgod for it!!

So spare me your short bus analysis of what you think my opinion is…RAMS FAN

Comment

Working...
                        X