Coaching staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching staff

This is one of the most unworthy coaching staff ever in the NFL. From the penalties to the situation awareness this group has no right being on a NFL sideline. The best thing to ever happen was winning a Super Bowl but it cemented Lurie in thinking he was a genius after inheriting a fortune.

You are basing this on absolutely nothing. If you want to bitch about Sirianni, fine. But to call the staff one of the most unworthy in the history of the NFL? Come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
      This is one of the most unworthy coaching staff ever in the NFL. From the penalties to the situation awareness this group has no right being on a NFL sideline. The best thing to ever happen was winning a Super Bowl but it cemented Lurie in thinking he was a genius after inheriting a fortune.
      This!!! The coaching is an embarrassment and just downright pathetic. They can all go tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        You are basing this on absolutely nothing. If you want to bitch about Sirianni, fine. But to call the staff one of the most unworthy in the history of the NFL? Come on man.
        Do you think this is a good coaching staff. If so, why?

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

Do you think this is a good coaching staff. If so, why?
          No, I don’t. But I don’t think they’re even the worst in the division. And they are no where close to the worst in NFL history.

Comment

No, I don’t. But I don’t think they’re even the worst in the division. And they are no where close to the worst in NFL history.
            as I said in another post I’m old and angry. Night games and hyperbole go together.

Comment

How many dumb penalties is enough?

Comment

One of the teams out there set the high for penalty yards so far this season.

Comment

One of the teams out there set the high for penalty yards so far this season.
                  Non play penalties? Personal fouls and unsportsmanlike like?

Comment

Working...
                  X