Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn’t see the game last night but it sounds like it went about the way I expected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn’t see the game last night but it sounds like it went about the way I expected.

Brady able to dink and dunk down the field, converting 3rd downs at will…

Lots of bitching from some about Hurts and the play calling….

if you had that game down as anything other than what it ended up being, I think you are delusional or just looking to whine.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Same group of bitches bitching
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The game was much closer than I thought it would be. My unpopular opinion is that Gannon is doing fine. After the offense scored on its first drive, they didn't sustain a possession longer than 3 plays until the 3rd quarter. Six straight possessions were either 3-and-out or turnover.

I hate to say the biggest problem is Hurts. He leaves too many plays out there on the field.

Comment

I’ve reached the conclusion that Howie and Jeffie decided before th season that Hurts is not the QB if the future. With that, they’ve decided to make sure he fails and that the answer is clear cut. Certainly Hurts hasn’t shown he is the future, but geez Siri is not helping him at all. In fact he is doing right the opposite. They are not playing to the strengths of the team or Hurts.

and for that those 3 stooges can KMA.
        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
          I’ve reached the conclusion that Howie and Jeffie decided before th season that Hurts is not the QB if the future. With that, they’ve decided to make sure he fails and that the answer is clear cut. Certainly Hurts hasn’t shown he is the future, but geez Siri is not helping him at all. In fact he is doing right the opposite. They are not playing to the strengths of the team or Hurts.

and for that those 3 stooges can KMA.
          i think you may be on to something. I guess they gotta keep feeding the QB factory.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
          X