Jefferson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jefferson

Watching the Vikings vs the Panthers. How could the Eagles brain trust not see that Jefferson is a much better receiver than Reagor? Always think they are smarter than anyone else.
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

This move alone should have gotten roseman fired immediately!! What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
      This move alone should have gotten roseman fired immediately!! What a joke
      Roseman HAS to Go! We need REAL change with this team with ACTUAL football people running the show and it starts with a new GM, picking his picks and selecting his coach and staff.

Duce as coach with Joyner as DC

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Waddle today: 10/70 2TD. Just saying.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

Roseman HAS to Go! We need REAL change with this team with ACTUAL football people running the show and it starts with a new GM, picking his picks and selecting his coach and staff.

Duce as coach with Joyner as DC
          I agree completely sir

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            I'll take Smith and a potential top 5 pick next year over waddle all day long... Roseman has fucked so much up, pick something better...

Comment

I'm fine with Howie doing contracts and pro personnel. But I don't want him anywhere near the draft.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                Ehhh. Smith has more yards. The TDs will come. Miami would take back that trade if they could.

Comment

I remember being so happy and relieved when Jefferson was still on the board when it was our turn in the draft....which was followed quickly with shock,disappointment and then anger. It was the Watkins Fiasco all over again. How do you fuck that up so badly when it was a slam dunk pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    I'm fine with Howie doing contracts and pro personnel. But I don't want him anywhere near the draft.
                    YES!
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Howie is a cancer and like all cancer, it needs to be removed completely or else it just find a way to grow back larger than it was.

He has to go completely

Comment

Nah his pushing money down the road has caused a lot of cap issues. He really is a weasel in general. He has to go. Will give him some credit for trades though.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                          I remember being so happy and relieved when Jefferson was still on the board when it was our turn in the draft....which was followed quickly with shock,disappointment and then anger. It was the Watkins Fiasco all over again. How do you fuck that up so badly when it was a slam dunk pick?
                          Me, too. I sweated out every pick and was so happy when he was there. Seemed like a no-brainer. Horrible pick.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Joe Burrow completed 69% of his passes his senior year. When you play with a QB that throws dimes like that you better be where he wants you to be when he wants you to be and catch it where he throws it or you don’t play. If for no other reason, that’s why Howie blew it with Jefferson.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              Joe Burrow completed 69% of his passes his senior year. When you play with a QB that throws dimes like that you better be where he wants you to be when he wants you to be and catch it where he throws it or you don’t play. If for no other reason, that’s why Howie blew it with Jefferson.
                              BUT EVERYBODY BLAMED 11 FOR HORRIBLE PASSES AND INTERCEPTIONS.

DO YOU THINK 11 WOULD STILL BE HERE IF F.O. BUILT A TEAM AROUND HIM, INSTEAD OF THE GARBAGE THEY GAVE HIM TO WORK WITH?
                              SERIOUS QUESTION, ALL HATE ASIDE.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X