One bit of good news-- Lane Johnson is back with the team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One bit of good news-- Lane Johnson is back with the team

He's been dealing with anxiety and depression issues. Best wishes to him.

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2021/10/ea...from-team.html
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I remember he was super supportive of Brooks when he had issues. Good for him.
    Last edited by 1960; 10-18-2021, 08:41 AM.

Comment

ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION NO JOKE.
      I DEAL WITH IT DAILY.
      KID IN CHURCH WAS DEALING WITH IT.
      23 YO. TOOK HIS OWN LIFE.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

If one is dealing with Anxiety & Depression...why be around this team of dogshit and despair? I've had 42 solid years of growing the callused skin to enjoy being a Philadelphia Eagles fan on their good days. I simply can't imagine returning to HoLo cesspool's if my faculties were at stake.

#runthefuckingball

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post
          If one is dealing with Anxiety & Depression...why be around this team of dogshit and despair? I've had 42 solid years of growing the callused skin to enjoy being a Philadelphia Eagles fan on their good days. I simply can't imagine returning to HoLo cesspool's if my faculties were at stake.

#runthefuckingball
          Keeping one’s mind and body active is a most effective way of battling depression.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post

#runthefuckingball
            Lane is respected and appreciated by the entire organization, the losses on the field, or the FO, are nothing compared to being around people that care about you. If you really think losing games is what caused this problem, you really don't understand how complex anxiety and depression are.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post

Lane is respected and appreciated by the entire organization, the losses on the field, or the FO, are nothing compared to being around people that care about you. If you really think losing games is what caused this problem, you really don't understand how complex anxiety and depression are.
              In fairness I don’t think he was saying exactly that. His point is, to paraphrase Oscar Madison’s ulcer doctor, in the world of depression, Lurie and HowLo, like my ex-wife, are what is known as carriers.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

In fairness I don’t think he was saying exactly that. His point is, to paraphrase Oscar Madison’s ulcer doctor, in the world of depression, Lurie and HowLo, like my ex-wife, are what is known as carriers.
                That's what I was saying in moment of frustration. Not making light of his A&D. Making light of my own as a phan. A lil jokey joke to lighten up the mood.
                Last edited by inkdrop; 10-21-2021, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X