The Breath of Riches - And Lurie is the new Jerruh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Breath of Riches - And Lurie is the new Jerruh

As the Birds didn't play yesterday and my entire fam was ill I got the chance to just sit and watch - not highlight reels, but just flipped between games and redzone.

Kupp may be the best receiver I've seen in modern times. How do you get Stafford tossing dimes to Kupp and Woods while we have RPO rejects tossing to no-names? Henderson just rolling thought the defense because of the pass - and pass going off because of the run. Imagine giving the ball to the running back like15 times - fuck, those where the days.

Ravens D just shutting down a hot QB by just playing disciplined Man v Man ball. Ravens stud - running QB did fuck all yesterday because the D was simply disciplined. Remember the days the iggles would man up, blitz, and not commit penalties. I miss JJ.

Big Ben - while I dislike the man - he's a hell of QB - Stands in - takes hits but goes through his progressions and drops dimes when they need them. VS Pete Carrol who's game plan seems to be just let Wilson figure it out. When he ain't got Wilson, he's a shit coach without this favorite toy.

Kyler Murray - young RPO QB - surrounded by Vets and weapons - Tosses 229 for 4tds - while only running when needed. 7 attempts 6 yards. Made his reads - dropped dimes and walked away with another W. Honestly glad this is Ertz destination - good luck fella, hope you get another ring.

Prescott is tossing to Cooper, Lamb, and Shoultz - who show the fuck up. I can name the cowcunts best receivers off the top of my head this year. I can't tell you who our receiving squad is! Seems to change every game and not a one has stood out. Zeke and Pollard going bananas in the backfield every week. Again amazed at how the run opens up the pass and vise versa - so weird, who would of thunk it?!?

Miles gets - 5ish carries per week on the average. Gainwell gets 10 plays - 8 of them passing. Hurts gets 98% of plays to make one read, run, throw out of bounds or to Under/Overthrow a no name. When you step back and look - I don't think our receivers would start on another team, our QB might - but he would also be helped and provided weapons. If coaching staff would adopt a more west coast offense - Hurts is money on the 10-20yrd tosses. Why no draw up a scheme to match - also fuck your metrics. This isnt that hard. It's basic match up vs limitations.

Regardless of the youth on the team - it comes down to coaching - Look at LVR - Losses their coach - Scandal - still rips up a conference competitor with yesterdays head of special teams. I have zero confidence in our coaching staff. They don't believe in basic football tactics. They are going to ruin Hurts. Didn't think he was an upgrade over Cartson. Gonna be a shit show for several years unless Lurie sells and I don't think that's happening.

Just gonna say it - Lurie/Howlo is the new Jerruh. And they own it.

Wtf is "The Breath of Riches?"
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You called SB 52, so you have my respect. But as far as Cooper Kupp being the best receiver in modern times goes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J34UzHo4G5w

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Wtf is "The Breath of Riches?"
        Was supposed to say "the embarrassment of riches" and a good ole FU to auto correct. Didn't see it till now. And apparently can't change thread titles. ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          You called SB 52, so you have my respect. But as far as Cooper Kupp being the best receiver in modern times goes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J34UzHo4G5w
          Maybe, maybe not. The past few years I usually only get time to watch our beloved Birds. But I've randomly caught a couple rams games the past couple years and every time I see him I'm just dumbfounded by his situational awareness. His second TD yesterday was brilliant. Maybe I'm just jealous of others teams talent after watching the dogshit we've trotted out week after week since "gang signs". Our current corp isn't even at the PinkThrash level. And spending a day looking around the league...all one can say is WTF.

Comment

Working...
          X