This Simmons thing…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Simmons thing…

Is truly remarkable in that it is basically the unanimous view is that he a brat. I didn’t think this many people could agree on something these days. And it’s across all racial, social and geographic groups. I hope this doesn’t end with Joel missing his prime years serving time for killing Ben.
    Last edited by 1960; 10-19-2021, 05:56 PM.

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
    Is truly remarkable in that it is basically the unanimous view is that he a brat. I didn’t think this many people could agree on something these days. And it’s across all racial, social and geographic groups. I hope this doesn’t end with Joel missing his prime years serving time for killing Ben.
    FROM WHAT I HEAR, HE ONLY SHOWED UP TO GET PAID.
    DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY FOR THIS TEAM, THE TEAM THAT MADE HIM A RICH MAN.

STONE COLD JERKOFF SPOILED LITTLE JITBAG.
    THAT CAN'T SHOOT A JUMP SHOT.
    SO SCARED TO SHOOT A JUMPER HE RUINED ANY CHANCE THIS TEAM HAS HAD IN POST SEASON.

FUCK HIM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'm actually surprised Simmons is as self-unaware and/or immature as he is. I guess when you have enough money... Fuck people, right?

Comment

HE OUTTA TRY LIVING LIKE THE REST OF US BLUE COLLARS AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE HE'LL GET IT.
        BUT LIKE YOU SAID, RICH MAN, FUCK EVERYONE ELSE.

WHO'S THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE? TRADE HIM THERE.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-19-2021, 07:33 PM.

Comment

F that cnt. Send him back to Australia and see how he likes it in his homeland. I'd trade him for Fultz straight up

Comment

You can't just dump him. You have to get value back.

Comment

Send his bum ass to the G League ... Blue Coats could use a ball handler

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                You can't just dump him. You have to get value back.
                NO ONE WANTS A POINT GUARD, WITH THAT CONTRACT, WHO IS ASCARED TO SHOOT THE BALL.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                  None of that matters. That's where everyone is missing this entire thing. Klutch Sports/Rich Paul do not care that Ben looks like a little bitch and loses a bunch of money. All they care about is the narrative to NBA players that they got Ben out of a place he doesn't want to be after year 1 of a lengthy contract. The NBA CBA rewards players for staying with their drafted team and Rich Paul is trying to break that system in advance of the next CBA negotations. It's the ultimate selling point to a young player drafted in Minnesota or OKC, etc that you can get them moved from the franchise that drafted them.

Ben is just too stupid to realize that he's a pawn in Rich Paul's game.

WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Morey sez he's in it for the long haul:

"You're going to think I'm kidding and I'm not -- this could be 4 years."

"Unless Ben Simmons is traded for a difference-maker, we are in the prime of Joel's career, we have to get back either Ben Simmons playing well for us, that will help us win the championship, or we have to get back a difference-maker for Ben Simmons."

Comment

I will NEVER understand Simmons. If he worked hard on taking midrange jumpers and FT's the guy could truly be great...pretty much unstoppable. It's too bad he doesn't seem to realize that he clearly is a soft,crybaby, entitled bitch. In contrast, Giannis couldn't shoot FT's to save his life but he worked hard on it and I know he made something like 14 of 15 during one of the games in the finals. That's called heart and wanting to be truly great. F Simmons.

Comment

am I still "Trusting the Process"?

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I don't like looking back but dam we got rid of Butler because Simmons couldn't "get along" with him. I actually like moreys stance and you know dam well he's got the league's backing.

Comment

Hurts has improved more in nine games of NFL football than Simmons has improved in his entire time in Philadelphia. Convince me I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                            X