One Year Ago Starters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Year Ago Starters

This was from WIP a year ago this is what our starters looked like on a Thursday against the Gnats, how would Hurts do in this situation knowing what we have now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we also seen Hurts play without 4/5 OL both this year and last, and down a WR/TE?

Comment

I used to play the "but the supporting cast!" game trying to defend Wentz. Then you realize it goes both ways - Wentz best season came with a supporting cast/coaches that were so good that they went and won the Super Bowl without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        I used to play the "but the supporting cast!" game trying to defend Wentz. Then you realize it goes both ways - Wentz best season came with a supporting cast/coaches that were so good that they went and won the Super Bowl without him.
        Also worth noting that this game against the Giants was pretty easily his best game of 2020. 2019 was similar. He struggled without DeSean (No DeEp ThReAt!!!), then had his best stretch after Jeffrey and Johnson went on IR, and with Ertz and Sanders missing time.
        Last edited by art vandelay; 10-20-2021, 01:25 PM.

Comment

AND NOW #2 IN BLUE ACTUALLY HAS SOME PRETTY TALENTED RECEIVERS FOR A CHANGE.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we also seen Hurts play without 4/5 OL both this year and last, and down a WR/TE?
            Better back ups and not a roster like that, you telling me Hurts would have won with that team on the field, I think not

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

AND NOW #2 IN BLUE ACTUALLY HAS SOME PRETTY TALENTED RECEIVERS FOR A CHANGE.
              And here he is, 2-4 just like the Eagles. I will say he has made last year look like an anomaly - he looks more like the QB from 2019 again.

Comment

And here he is, 2-4 just like the Eagles. I will say he has made last year look like an anomaly - he looks more like the QB from 2019 again.
                SHOULD BE 3-3. THE D GAVE UP 16 POINTS IN THE 4TH QUARTER IN LOSS TO THE RAVENS GAME.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

SHOULD BE 3-3. THE D GAVE UP 16 POINTS IN THE 4TH QUARTER IN LOSS TO THE RAVENS GAME.
                  Why stop there? Should be 6-0 if *insert reason*. We don't have to do these gymnastics anymore with Wentz. I think he is a top 15 QB, but gets the benefit of the doubt of a top 5 guy in that when the team wins it is because of him, when they lose it is the supporting cast.

Comment

NO, THAT'S THE ONLY GAME THIS YEAR I CAN SAY SHOULD HAVE WON.
                    ANY TEAM GIVES UP 16 IN THE 4TH, PROBABLY NOT GOING TO WIN.

Comment

Working...
                    X