I know a lot of you losers are Hurts humpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    STRING! DAMN I THOUGHT MY MAN OMAR PUT A BUNCH HOLES IN YOU?

YEA HE MADE A FEW BAD THROWS, BAD DECISIONS.
    MADE UP FOR IT WITH THE RPO TD.
    LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SLOP 2ND HALF.
    He made enough plays for them to win. I’m happy about the that as long they keep winning they will get a first round pick out of the deal

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer Bell View Post

He made enough plays for them to win. I’m happy about the that as long they keep winning they will get a first round pick out of the deal
      THAT PASS TO PITTMAN, HE PUT IT WHERE ONLY HE COULD GET TO IT. AND HE MADE A NICE CATCH WITH A SLIPPERY WET BALL.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

STRING! DAMN I THOUGHT MY MAN OMAR PUT A BUNCH HOLES IN YOU?

YEA HE MADE A FEW BAD THROWS, BAD DECISIONS.
        MADE UP FOR IT WITH THE RPO TD.
        LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SLOP 2ND HALF.
        Every QB has bad throws no QB is perfect, look at K.C., Wentz had ONE bad season last year, No OL, No WR, no nothing, was getting hit quicker than he could release the ball because the D lines were on him so fast and WR were not getting open. Hurts had one good game against the Saints and then he turned into a dumpster fire. Wentz took this team to the playoffs in 2019 with the same NO OL and NO WR and ran off 4 straight including beating Scumbag Cowgirls with a full squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer Bell View Post

But did I say Hurts was better. Reading is fundamental
          I was just sayin man…wasn’t taking a shot at you

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

You wanna do another season of ninety percent completions by opposing quarterbacks? I'm not into pissing away a bunch of first round draft picks hoping for a franchise QB. Its a defense draft and the Eagles need defense. They can get a QB in 23.
            Fuck that. You don't have a qb, you don't have anything. Hurts isn't competent at the position. I don't think I can do the rest of this season let alone another one watching this guy play. I knew there would be growing pains but my god this is beyond bad. No one is saying piss away a bunch of picks on a QB. Id rather watch Bridgewater or tyrod or any competent qb while they figure out a long term solution because Hurts ain't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              I've seen enough of this guy. Not an NFL QB
              I want to like the guy so badly but it’s hard for anyone to disagree with this. We need a franchise QB in the worst way and there’s seemingly NOT one in April’s draft.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Every QB has bad throws no QB is perfect, look at K.C., Wentz had ONE bad season last year, No OL, No WR, no nothing, was getting hit quicker than he could release the ball because the D lines were on him so fast and WR were not getting open. Hurts had one good game against the Saints and then he turned into a dumpster fire. Wentz took this team to the playoffs in 2019 with the same NO OL and NO WR and ran off 4 straight including beating Scumbag Cowgirls with a full squad.
                I KNOW. I WATCHED THE ENTIRE GAME LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF #2 IN BLUE.
                HE'S NOT BACK TO THE SUPER BOWL RUN YEAR WENTZ....YET..... BUT HE DAMN SURE IS ON HIS WAY, AS LONG AS HE CAN STAY HEALTHY .
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I KNOW. I WATCHED THE ENTIRE GAME LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF #2 IN BLUE.
                  HE'S NOT BACK TO THE SUPER BOWL RUN YEAR WENTZ....YET..... BUT HE DAMN SURE IS ON HIS WAY, AS LONG AS HE CAN STAY HEALTHY .
                  he looks like the 2018-19 guy again, 2020 was an anomaly but so was 2017. .500 QB, will flash in moments but does not beat many good teams.

Comment

Bridgewater or tyrod
                    I can't take anybody who wants Teddy Bridgewater or Tyrod Taylor seriously. Hurts doesn't bother half me as much as Wentz did last season. At least he's not a whiny entitled overpaid headcase. Don't watch.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I can't take anybody who wants Teddy Bridgewater or Tyrod Taylor seriously. Hurts doesn't bother half me as much as Wentz did last season. At least he's not a whiny entitled overpaid headcase. Don't watch.
                      Are you saying Hurts is better than either of those guys? Don't watch. I wish I could stop myself from watching because the product is fucking garbage and it starts with the guy who has no business playing QB in the NFL. Why are you even bringing Wentz into the convo? He doesn't play here. He's not playing here in the near future. Has nothing to do with the current trash on the field.

Comment

Are you saying Hurts is better than either of those guys?
                        I'm saying I'd rather watch Hurts than give up anything for those retreads. It doesn't matter as long as Sirianni is the head coach.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                        X