Okafor traded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okafor traded

With Stauskas and a 2nd to Brooklyn for Trevor Booker (or his expiring contract).
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Colangelo is the worst thing that's happen to The Process.

Comment

This isn’t a bad trade, overall. Booker will provide some grit and defense.

Comment

My God what the fuck was the point

Comment

I swear I think this fucker is a plant who's number one goal is to ruin The Process. I wonder who's behind it? Adam Silver? Howie?? Hinkie???

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            This isn’t a bad trade, overall. Booker will provide some grit and defense.
            'the fuck outta here with that grit shit.

Comment

The next best option was a buyout.

Neither of these guys were playing AT ALL. Booker will get 15-20 mins...

Comment

How do you like your grit?

Regular creamy or al dente?

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  I swear I think this fucker is a plant who's number one goal is to ruin The Process. I wonder who's behind it? Adam Silver? Howie?? Hinkie???
                  I do not understand your rage. Okafor does not in any way, shape, or form fit in with this team
                  He doesn't hustle, doesn't play D, and never wanted to be a Sixer. Booker will contribute more than Jah and Nik have combined this season and it gives those two a shot at minutes with a sucky team prior to hitting free agency. It's a fair deal for both sides and, more importantly, the players involved.
                  Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-07-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                    I do not understand your rage. Okafor does not in any way, shape, or form fit in with this team
                    He doesn't hustle, doesn't play D, and never wanted to be a Sixer. Booker will contribute more than Jah and Nik have combined this season and it gives those two a shot at minutes with a sucky team prior to hitting free agency. It's a fair deal for both sides.
                    Exactly. People throw a fit because they didn’t get a “name”

They weren’t getting anything better than a 2nd rounder...which would have been anothe overseas stash...

Comment

You know basketball less than you do football, Warren Moon. Beat it.

Comment

FWIW, ESPN's "trade machine" calculates this trade will add two wins to our season total. That could be the difference between having home court advantage in the first round or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                          FWIW, ESPN's "trade machine" calculates this trade will add two wins to our season total. That could be the difference between having home court advantage in the first round or not.
                          Exhibit A

Comment

I don't have a problem with the details of this trade. My problem is with the fact that he is being traded now as opposed to two preseasons ago when there were actual offers on the table. Which is the reason Colangelo got what he got.
                            Last edited by McCarthy12; 12-07-2017, 05:58 PM.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              I don't have a problem with the details of this trade. My problem is with the fact that he is being traded now as opposed to two preseasons ago when there were better offers on the table. Which is the reason Colangelo got what he got.
                              I agree with this.

The trade today, under the current circumstances and cap #s, is a good one.

Comment

Working...
                              X